Total Baby is the most Complete Baby Logging and Tracking Application available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
It is the must-have high-tech accessory for Parents and it's Universal; the same great app runs on both iPhone and iPad.
Total Baby will help you log and time all aspects of your child’s care through a smart and sleek interface that makes tracking easy and fun.
Inspired by my own family, I built this application from the ground up to support multiple children (especially twins) with unmatched features on any computing platform.
Total Baby will help answer important questions, such as "How old was my child when they had their DTaP shot"? and "When was the baby's last feeding or doctor visit?"
Total Baby combines 14 separate timing and tracking functions into a single complete solution.
TIMING & TRACKING:
Diapers, Nursing, Pumping, Bottles, Solids, Sleeping, Bath, and Other (8 Timers / 9 single events like medicine are built-in or create your own.)
Diary, Milestones, Doctor Visits, Growth, Vaccines, and Allergies
Five Separate Timers
At a glance, quickly view the amount of time since the last timed start or end date (selectable via preference setting) for all five events or if a timer is active, view how long the timer has been running.
- Feeding (Nursing / Bottles / Solids - fluid and solid selection change dynamically based on the child's age)
- Other (Create your own timer or single events like Medicine or Temperature)
(All timers will automatically stop and save in case you get too busy to remember to turn it off)
Daily Summary Grouping
View the complete summary of your child's day grouped by time:
(Early Morning, Morning, Afternoon, and Evening)
with icons to easly identify different entries and timed events.
You can Edit or Delete entries right from the main screen by tapping on any row.
Quickly jump to any date by tapping the current date (Today) between the two previous and next arrows, or simply tap on the arrows to go to the days with saved entries.
Your Child's Age, Birthdate and Recent Photo.
"One of our favorite features"
View your child's current age, days until their next birthday, and their most recent photo (added as a Diary or Milestones Entry)
If you have multiple children, simply swipe your finger right or left to quickly switch between them. (Total Baby supports up to 6 children).
Innovative Dual Timers
If you have twins or multiple children (via preference setting) the timers automatically change from a single to a dual timer view with independant timers.
Compare Today vs. Previous Days
All timers will always show Today and all other days grouped by month so you can easily compare trends with your child. Not only will these groupings show the summed totals, but will also show the daily averages as well.
The Feeding timer will even group all feedings together in a single row so you can view nursing and bottle feedings as one session.
Always know the Last Nursed Side
Life as a nursing mother is hard enough, Total Baby will always show you the last nursed side so you can start nursing with the alternate side.
Diary, Milestone and Doctor Entries
(All Entries show the age of the child)
- Diary and Milestones (Add photos with the built in camera or use previously saved photos)
- Doctor Visits (Grouped by Past and Future Appointments)
- Growth (Weight, Height & Head Percentiles / Precentage of Change and Charts 0-36 months with CDC or WHO datasets)
- Vaccines (Pre-loaded with vaccine description and information)
Sync between iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad over Local Wi-Fi
Sync your changes between mom to dad to care giver and back over your own local Wi-Fi network*.
Using your local Wi-Fi connnection any new or updated entries will be synced to your devices.
Turn on sync by going into Settings > Timer Calculations, Display Units, etc. > Syncing and then entering a Group Sync code on your devices. Tap on the data export button on the bottom-right of the main screen and choose Wi-Fi.
* Syncing also works over Bluetooth if a Wi-Fi network is not available. However, it is highly recommended to only use Wi-Fi especially for the first sync as Bluetooth will take much much longer.
Backup / Restore over Local Wi-Fi
Backup your important data over local Wi-Fi using a computer browser or using the E-Mail Database Backup feature away from home.
All your photos and the data itself will be compressed into a single ZIP archive.
You can then restore this data to the same iPhone or transfer from one iPhone to another.
Tap on the export button in the bottom-right and choose Wi-Fi or E-Mail and scroll to the bottom of the options to find the "E-Mail Database Backup" button.
How does it work?:
Your iPhone or iPod Touch becomes a Web Server and provides a URL for you to browse to from your computer.
Other applications on the App Store provide some data sharing, but you must send your personal data to their servers. We didn't want to take this approach so you can be assured your data is safe within your own home network and won't need to worry about any privacy concerns.
- Total Baby includes 151 built in descriptions and timer events to get you started, these are fully customizable and you are able to create your own.
- A Complete Milk Pumping System to track Expiration and Usage.
- Universal App: The same great app for both iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Reminder Alarms: Smart, editable, easy to configure and know when to schedule and cancel themselves.
- All Entries have a note and title field and all Timers have a note and fast description picker to quickly add repetitive information such as where your baby slept or how you held the baby during nursing.
- Total Baby supports the following units of measure and will automatically convert between them.
- Bottles: mL and oz
- Weight: kg, lb, lb+oz
- Length and Head Size: cm, in, ft+in
- Export data via E-Mail (Text / CSV) with an extensive amount of customization which will adapt the output to best match the data types selected.
Version 3.5.3 - January 3, 2014
Version 3.5.2 - December 16, 2013
- Fix: The app freezing issue was still possible in certain situations.
- Fix: Solids were being labeled as Nursing in the Feeding screen.
- Fix: The Milk Inventory was not sorting by expiration date.
- Fix: Crash when Wi-Fi syncing for certain users.
- Fix: iPhone Only: Disabled the rotation of the Notes screen for entries to prevent an iOS bug in certain situations.
Version 3.5.1 - December 14, 2013
- Fix: For non-cloud syncing users: In certain situations the app will freeze/lockup if you start the sleep timer, leave the app and then stop the timer.
Version 3.5 - December 9, 2013
- New: Automatic Cloud Sync and Backup (All your Devices with a single In-App Purchase).
- New: We speak 4 new languages, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Improved: Child ordering: The Settings screen has been redesigned with a more standard Child table which provides the ability to edit the order of your children.
- Improved: Alarm Reminder: A 'Feeding' type has been added which treats Nursing and Bottle as a unified alarm.
- Improved: To edit a previously saved record, you can now just tap on any row (ie. start time) and it automatically change to Edit mode.
- Improved: Sleep Chart Day Range: You can now change the hours the Sleep chart uses to determine a Day / Night sleep. Settings > Global Settings > Sleeping > Day Range.
- Improved: iPhone Only: Red Cancel button - After you SAVE an active timer, the Cancel nav button is now red to show that it will 'Cancel' the saving of the timer (ie. deleting the timer).
Version 3.1.2 - August 2, 2013
- Improved: The timeline time indicator on the left axis now updates automatically based on the current time.
- Fix: The pumping settings had an issue which prevented changes.
- Fix: A combined pumped bottle had an issue which would prevent edits in certain situations.
Version 3.1.1 - April 10, 2013
- Improved: Last Nursing Side: You can now set the Last Nursing Side (Safety Pin) to be based on the last feeding side of the active child only in Settings > Global Settings > Feeding > Show Last Nursing based on Active Child only. The default of NO uses all children + pumping to determine the last side nursed.
- Fix: The start time of a newly saved Nursing sessions would temporarily display the incorrect time.
Version 3.1.0 - March 27, 2013
- Fix: iPhone Only: The "Last:" time was not automatically updating on the bottom of the timer screens if you exiting and then opened the app.
Version 3.0.9 - March 23, 2013
- Improved: Edit Timers: There is now a 'Reset Timer' button to start the timer over.
- Improved: Solids: The number input keyboard now has some new built in phrases that can be found by swiping right to left. Also the entire number area is now part of the keyboard itself so it works better on iPad and iPhone 5.
- Improved: Pumping: In addition to the current 'Combine the Selected Bottles' checkbox, when 2 or more pumped bottles are selected from the same storage a "Combine Bottles" button will appear for a faster way to combine.
- Improved: Pumping: You can now set the Default storage for all new timed or pumped bottles in Settings > Global Settings > Feeding > Default Storage.
- Improved: The Age calculation in (number of Weeks) is automatically added when less than 1 year old.
- Improved: Growth Charts: The largest value entered will now be used to plot the charts instead of using the Maximum value for the CDC / WHO datasets.
- Fix: Doctor Appointments weren't getting saved to the Calendar due to the iOS 6 Privacy features.
- Fix: Some stability and speed improvements with syncing.
- Fix: When adding new children and syncing there was a rare crash condition.
- Fix: Deleted pumped entries were not properly getting deleted from the synced devices.
Version 3.0.8 - November 3, 2012
- New Functionality: All sleeping charts now have stacked 'Day' and 'Night' grouping, the calculation considers an entire nap which falls between 8am to 6pm to be grouped under the 'Day' label.
- Fix: In the Feeding timer screen there were certain situations which would prevent separate feedings from being properly combined into a single session.
- Fix: For Sao Paulo users, the recent DST change was causing the app to crash in iOS 6.
Version 3.0.7 - October 15, 2012
- Fix: Added extra checks when syncing to ensure child information is only replaced when appropriate. Both devices must be updated to the latest release to get the full improvement.
- Fix: iPad Only: In iOS 6 the main screen log table wasn't changing when the date was changed on first launch.
- Fix: iPad Only: Minor sizing issue on the main screen table when the iPad was launched in landscape on iOS 6.
Version 3.0.6 - October 5, 2012
- Fix: iPhone Only: If you had an active timer running and the app was fully quit, upon relaunch the navigation bar would be missing and you couldn't exit the screen.
- Fix: If night mode was active and you tried to email, the entire screen would not respond to taps.
- Fix: Other Timer -> One-Time event if you selected a unit closed the picker and went to change the unit the app would crash.
Version 3.0.5 - September 24, 2012
- New Functionality: iOS 6 and iPhone 5 optimized
- New Functionality: Custom Reminder Alarms: On the bottom-left of the Alarm screen is a new '+" button which allows you to create custom reminder alarms at anytime. You can also customize the message which appears.
- New Functionality: iPhone Only: If you have multiple children you can now easily switch between them from the top of Diary, Milestone and all the other Entry screens.
- Improved: Growth Chart: From the bottom bar you can now swipe to switch children so it is easier to compare.
- Improved: Growth Chart: When a Growth Date is used, data entered before the Growth Date are now plotted (useful for viewing preemie data).
- Improved: Other Timer: You can now save 'other' timers up to 24 hrs in duration.
- Improved: After saving a Nursing session, an additional button 'Go to Diapers' was added to the Additional Feeding Dialog.
- Improved: A "Move Storage" button has been added to the Pumped Bottle selection screen so you can combine bottles more conveniently.
- Improved: You can now delete a pumped bottle which has already been fed to your child.
- Improved: You can now choose a separate Pumping alarm by tapping on the Pumping row in Alarm Settings and then the 'Choose Alarm Sound' button.
- Fix: Dry Diapers would not show up in the summary and charts in certain situations.
- Fix: Email Export: The interval calculations from the Feeding only export wasn't proper using the start of the complete session, and instead used the start of the last feeding.
- Fix: Pumped Bottle labels were not being exported when emailing the Milk Inventory.
- Fix: In certain situations the selected Child background color was not loaded upon app launch.
- Fix: Syncing: The Merge / Replace child dialog would continue to appear after every sync if a new child was added and you were already actively syncing.
- Fix: Child setting changes after the 1st sync was not properly being transferred.
- Fix: iPhone Only: The active Pumping timer icon on the main screen would inaccurately show when a timer wasn't active in certain situations.
- Please Note: Total Baby now requires iOS 4.3 or greater.
Version 3.0.4 - June 25, 2012
- New Functionality: Combine Pumped Bottles: Tap the 'Move Storage'. button, select 2 or more bottles and a new checkbox will appear that when checked will allow bottles to be both combined and moved to a new location if desired, or choose the same location to just combine them. This new bottle will use the selected bottle which expires the earliest to determine the creation and expiring information.
- New Functionality: Facebook integration: Tap on the Facebook icon at the bottom of the Entry / Timer screens to post or upload a photo to your wall. This feature can also be turned off in Settings > Global Settings > Facebook.
- Improved: At the bottom of the Edit Active Timer dialog is a button to clear the paused duration of the timer.
- Fix: On the Pumping Milk Inventory screen, when using the 'storage move' button, if you had a lot of pumped bottles some of the cells and previously checked bottles would display incorrectly.
- Fix: iOS 4 only crash bug if you updated to 3.0.3.
- Fix: On the Pumping Milk Inventory screen, when using the 'storage move' button, if you had a lot of pumped bottles some of the cells and previously checked bottles would display incorrectly.
- Fix: iPhone Only: There was a problem editing previously edited entries as well as the navigation required multi-back taps to leave a timer view after multiple entries or screens were viewed.
- Fix: iPhone Only: The set Alarm dialog to choose when to set a calendar alarm for a Doctor Visit wasn't working properly.
- Fix: iPad Only: On several timer screens the Total for the day was getting cut off or hidden when the amount was 10 or more.
- Fix: iPad Only: Tapping on an active timer row from the main screen brought up a dialog which wasn't work correctly.
- Fix: iPad Only: The headers of the Full-Screen Summary view would sometimes cut off larger summary calculations (ie. 4d 27h 30m).
Version 3.0.2 - June 13, 2012
- Improved: Settings > Global Settings > Diaper > Show All Four Button Header: Turning this option ON changes the W & BM buttons to a Segmented Controller which shows all four possible Diaper options.
- Improved: iPhone Only: The new Diaper entry screen will now fade in instead of slide up when tapping on the 'W' or 'BM' to closer resemble the prior versions before 3.0.
- Improved: iPad Only: Increased both the height and font-sizes on various screens and dialogs for easier tapping and readability.
- Improved: iPad Only: Settings > Global Settings > Enlarge Screen Where Possible: For customers who preferred the previous non-universal version due to it being a scaled up iPhone app, there is now a setting to greatly increase the screens sizes and dialogs where possible.
- Improved: iPad Only: Settings > Global Settings > Disable Left Panel When not on Main Screen: This disables accidental taps on the left panel when away from the main screen so you cannot navigate to a different screen while you are trying to juggle both a kicking baby and your iPad.
- Fix: An Edited timer which was then paused, wasn't properly using the paused duration in all scenarios to determine when to automatically stop and save after the maximum duration time was exceeded.
- Fix: The delete button wasn't working for Entry types, requiring a swipe to delete.
- Fix: The custom Reminder Alarm sounds were not playing if your were using iOS 4.
- Fix: There was a rare bug if you edited an active timer and typed a note exactly 14 characters long which would crash the app on start.
- Fix: iPhone Only: The Timeline email export button wasn't working.
- Fix: iPad Only: The left panel times were not getting immediately updated after quitting the app and returning.
- Fix: iPad Only: The Solids table wasn't getting automatically refreshed when new Solids were added.
- Fix: iPad Only: When doing a full restore of your data the Child Switcher wasn't get refreshed.
Version 3.0.1 - May 29, 2012
- Improved: Growth Charts now support ages 0 - 10yrs. old for both Weight and Height and can be emailed using the email icon in the Upper-Right.
- Improved: iPad Only: Turning off Charts: In Settings > Global Settings > Hide Main Screen Charts. Charts will also hide when the iPad is turned to landscape mode.
- Fix: When stopping an active timer without saving, the end time wasn't properly getting restored if the app was fully quit from multi-tasking.
- Fix: Pinch and Zooming the Timeline chart wasn't displaying hours correctly.
- Fix: The additional Feeding dialog would appear after saving Bottles and Solids, it should only appear after Nursing.
- Fix: iPhone Only: On the main screen the feeding timer wasn't correctly computing the last entry in all cases if the default preference was changed to use the End Time.
- Fix: iPad Only: If the dates of an entry were edited with the date pickers there would be a doubling of the data after closing and re-opening the app. This new version fixes this issues and will also automatically locate and remove any duplicate data found from the prior version.
- Fix: iPad Only: The left hand timer intervals would stop automatically updating if a low memory conditions happened while in full screen photos or charts.
- Fix: iPad Only: The descriptions picker wasn't allowing a selection to be saved in certain entry types.
- Fix: iPad Only: There were some minor UI issues when creating Doctor Contacts.
- Fix: iPad Only: The child selector in the Upper-Left wasn't appearing after initially creating a new Child in Settings.
- Fix: iPad Only: The main screen would become hidden from low memory conditions.
Version 3.0 - May 22, 2012
- Another HUGE upgrade, as a special thanks to our loyal and future customers we have decided to create a Universal (iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad) version of the app. So you get two best in class apps for the price of one. Please keep providing great ratings and reviews, so we can continue developing great free updates like this.
- New Functionality: Universal app: The app has been redesigned to take full advantage of the power and larger iPad screen, as well as the Retina display on the new iPad.
- New Functionality: Quick Timer Entry: From the main screen hold your finger on one of the 5 top timers, a new entry screen appears to allow quick saving. Note: This is the same as tapping the timer button and pressing the "+" button, but saves both time and taps.
- New Functionality: Non-Modal Paused timers: Lets you leave the current screen and keep the active timer paused. To use: Simply hold your finger on the STOP button till Pause appears.
- Improved: Alarm Sounds: You can choose from 5 different alarm sounds and even pick a different sound for each child.
- Improved: From the summary screen you can swipe left of right (only a small swipe is needed) to go to the previous and next dates in addition to the date arrows above.
- Fix: On the main screen active timers were calculating the running time using the true start time and not the correct paused time.
- Fix: Adding notes to an active timer was not saving all the text if more than 120 characters were typed.
Version 2.5.9 - March 18, 2012
- New Functionality: Night Mode Settings: Pick a color and choose the level.
- New Functionality: Diaper Label Settings: Pick your preferred naming of Diapers and BM.
- Improved: New or updated photos are saved at Retina display quality (zoom in to the photos before saving to get great looking thumbnails).
- Improved: Saving, Updating and Deleting are significantly faster especially with very large datasets.
- Improved: Syncing settings have been added to the Wi-Fi export screen so it is easier to access.
- Improved: The initial Sync and Restoring from Backup no longer requires the application to be fully quit and restarted.
- Improved: The 'merging' process for Syncing is considerably faster (when all devices use version 2.5.9) and now shows a clearer progress.
- Improved: Overall syncing has become more reliable (when all devices use version 2.5.9) by extended the timeouts to 1 minute which allows more time for data to be sent and received.
- Improved: New Alarm sound which has a longer duration and easier to know it's from Total Baby and not another app.
- Fix: Any entry added in the future or past would incorrectly show on the main screen's current date.
- Fix: On the combined summary screen the Nursing Average Interval was not calculating correctly based on the user preference.
- Fix: Updating a doctor contact which was already synced would cause a crash when the devices were syncing again.
Version 2.5.8 - February 17, 2012
- Fix: The last viewed date on the main screen was not being remembered in certain situations.
- Fix: Growth percentiles was not shown if weight wasn't entered.
Version 2.5.7 - February 10, 2012
- New Functionality: Another big request: Reminder Alarms, are now available. They are easily configurable, editable and quite smart about when to schedule and cancel themselves.
- New Functionality: Doctor Appointments now have the option to create a calendar event in the Default System Calendar.
- New Functionality: The Nursing timer has a new button called "Save and Switch Sides".
- Improved: The timer control buttons have simplified labels to make them easier to understand.
- Fix: The pumping expiration times was incorrectly being reset if 'No Storage Change' was selected.
- Fix: Changing the pumping storage settings wasn't properly saving.
- Fix: For Bottles the 'Last Fill' will only use the amount of a previously Pumped bottle and will not add as the selected Fluid since this was causing some confusion.
Version 2.5.6 - January 23, 2012
- Improved: Timer display counters are now updated immediately when multi-tasking and returning back to the app.
- Improved: From the main screen in the table area you can swipe left of right (only a small swipe is needed) to go to the previous and next dates in addition to the date arrows above.
- Improved: Some enhancements to the 'View all Photos' functionality.
- Fix: Crash when viewing some charts with entries that cross the midnight boundary in a specific way.
- Fix: In Solids the 'Hide at Age' when cleared wasn't properly settings the age requirement to never hide.
- Fix: In a certain situation a photo could not be added to Diary or Milestones
Version 2.5.5 - January 8, 2012
- New Functionality: Existing Address Book entries can be used to create new Doctor contacts.
- Improved: The timeline will layer objects based on height to prevent hidden entries, and for newer devices also adds some transparency as well.
- Improved: Give the option to turn off the Pumping features. Found in Global Settings > Feedings > Pumping Features.
- Fix: Syncing with 3 or more devices was finding no changes when there was in certain situations.
- Fix: Reloading of photos in low memory situations for the Diary and Milestone screens.
- Fix: For much older device's the Summary screen alignment was not aligned correctly.
Version 2.5.4 - January 3, 2012
- New Functionality: The Doctor Visit screen now has a new redesigned view which allows for growth entry and multiple vaccines to be created, edited and deleted simulataneously saving a lot of additional steps.
- New Functionality: The Summary Screen can now show the statistics for the last 12 or 24 hours. Tap on the option button (bottom-right) to select your range.
- Improved: The Timeline and Charting screens have a direct way to email instead of requiring an additional click on the options button.
- Improved: Some major optimizations were made to greatly improve the launch time of the app.
- Fix: The Growth Entry wasn't writing a user entered note to the main screen.
- Fix: The Photo Delete button wasn't removing the Photo in Diary, Milestone and Settings.
- Fix: The notes field on the timer and entry screens weren't using the full vertical space.
- Fix: Fix the Solids field to allow for spell correction and double-byte languages.
Version 2.5.3 - December 20, 2011
- Improved: The Timeline Screen now has a reversed Y Axis so 12am Early morning is at the top. This is based on customer feedback and to better match other Calendar apps on both iOS and desktop computers.
- Improved: The Summary Screen now hides Nursing information instead of just showing 0's.
- Improved: The Notes field can be rotated for a Landscape orientation.
- Improved: The Timeline and Charting Screens have been optimized to load the data a bit faster now.
- Improved: Some minor button and label changes were made to make things a little easier for sleep deprived parents.
- "Save or Cancel Timer" now reads "Save Timer" some customers saw cancel and got worried about losing an active timer.
- "Tap to add Photo" now reads "Quick Entry" on main screen.
- Photo adding now uses simplified choices "Take Photo" and "Choose Photo".
- Fix: The Main Screen was duplicating entries which had been updated when syncing.
- Fix: The Timeline Screen was labeling the Other timer events incorrectly if it had a custom created type.
- Fix: The Vaccine selection screen was not showing hidden entry types.
- Fix: Growth Entries were writing the birth measurements instead of the correct ones on the main screen and on full log export. If any growth entries were created in version 2.5 and 2.5.2 you will need to Edit and Save it again to correct.
- Fix: In certain situations the Save button wasn't enabled in the Timer screen requiring a change to the date pickers.
Version 2.5.2 - December 13, 2011
- New Functionality: A Pumping Timer has been added to the Milk Inventory screen.
- Improved: The overall responsiveness of the app has been increased.
- Fix: There was a situation where stopping a timer would still show as active (red text) on the main screen.
- Fix: In certain conditions the last time was reporting incorrectly.
- Fix: When syncing, the last saved time intervals weren't updating on the main screen.
- Fix: Upgrading from a previous version wasn't using the metric display preference if previously chosen.
- Fix: When a timer ran past the maximum duration allowed the auto-saving feature was incorrectly saving it as a 1 minute duration.
- Fix: In low memory situations the charting and export icons would disappear from the main screen.
- Fix: Pumped Entries were displaying as a 1 minute duration instead of the correctly one.
- Fix: One-time event type which should be hidden was still displayed.
- Fix: The Disable Auto-Lock preference for the Nursing timer wasn't working in all cases.
- Fix: The iOS spelling correction wasn't being used for the Notes field.
- Fix: The photo on the main screen was not appearing in all cases.
- Fix: In certain conditions multiple dialogs would open on top of each other and couldn't be closed.
- Fix: The solids were still used for the last feeding when the "Use Solids when Calculating Last Feed" was set to NO.
- Fix: Updating a one-time entry saved from the previous version would cause two duplicate entries to appear in the main screen.
- Fix: Due to a change in the OS it was difficult to edit the date for the Doctor and Vaccine types.
Version 2.5 - December 3, 2011
- This is "Our Biggest" upgrade since Total Baby was first launched enjoy!!!
- New Functionality: iOS 5 compatibility and bug fixes.
- New Functionality: The application has been completely re-architectured and re-programmed to allow future growth and enhancements.
- New Functionality: The biggest requests: A Single-Screen Summary, Timeline, and 15 Interactive Pie and Stacked Charts are now part of the app. Tap on the chart icon on the bottom-right of the main screen to view.
- New Functionality: The 2nd biggest request: Pumped Milk tracking beyond anything other all-in-ones apps offer. Enter the start/end time of the pumping session, the amount and where it is stored to determine how much you have in your inventory and when it will expire. Choose "* Pumped Breast Milk" as the type of Bottle and Total Baby will automatically reduce how much you have remaining from your stash.
- New Functionality: You can now view all photos by tapping on the bottom-left photo from the main screen and choose 'View All Photos'. You can also export the photos via E-Mail.
- New Functionality: The date/time pickers now include buttons at the bottom to jump the time by (5, 15, 30) minutes.
- New Functionality: From Settings > Global Settings there is a button at the bottom to reset all the instructions / help alerts.
- New Functionality: A "Safe Launch Mode" has been added to the iDevice's main Settings screen. Safe Launch give you an easy way to backup or restore your data in case anything goes wrong.
- Improved: In addition to already changing an active timer from the main screen, you can now Edit an active timer from the timer screens themselves. Tap on the Stop button and choose "Edit Active Timer" from the dialog.
- Improved: The growth chart will now automatically change the birth date or the growth date to always show the chart instead of just showing an alert about a date problem (for use w/ Preemies).
- Improved: You now have the option to delete the Growth Date in the settings screen if added unintentionally (tap again and a Delete button will appear).
- Improved: Backup and restore now includes your user saved settings. Upon restore, you will have the option to keep your current settings or replace them with the backup.
- Please Note: Version 2.5 will be the last version to support iOS 3.0, all new updates going forward will require iOS 4.0 or greater.
Version 2.0.6 - February 21, 2011
- New Functionality: A Growth Date has been added to the Setting screen if your baby is a preemie and you want to track the Growth Charts and percentiles from a different date than the Birth Date.
- New Functionality: Added an export type count to the E-Mail export screen to make the icon on / off behavior clearer.
- Fix: Crash when changing the date picker and then switching to the Year Picker.
- Fix: Save and display a 1 character note to the main screen.
Version 2.0.5 - February 8, 2011
- New Functionality: Added the ability to remove Solids when calculated the last feed. Found in Settings > Global Settings > Feedings
- Improved: New Bath Icon.
- Fix: Fixed the Fractional Start Hour of the following day to be 0.0 when a timer spans past 12am for a Sleep (Chartable) E-Mail export.
- Fix: When deleting a child, previous (Diary, Milestones entries) weren't getting properly removed.
- Fix: Reset the app badge when syncing and a timer was active.
Version 2.0.4 - December 15, 2010
- New Functionality: Added a Delete Child button to the Settings screen.
- New Functionality: Added the ability to hide timers last display from the main screen after a chosen number of days.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with sync and a new description used for any Timer.
- Fix: Fixed a growth chart issue if the age of the entry was 30 days old.
Version 2.0.3 - September 29, 2010
- Improved: Give some instruction when adding a second child so new users understand you can just swipe back to the first.
- Fix: Fix and error with iOS 3 and a timeZone change notification message.
- Fix: Previously selected solids were getting duplicated when a new solid was created.
Version 2.0.2 - September 16, 2010
- Fix: Update your child's age when multitasking in iOS 4.
- Fix: Fix a rare first time sync issue.
- Fix: Fixed the issue with pausing a timer in iOS 3.
- Fix: Fixed the issue with using the "Go to Sleep" after a Nursing session in iOS 3.
Version 2.0.1 - August 25, 2010
- New Functionality: Added "Go to Sleep Timer" after a Nursing session has been saved to you can quickly start the sleep timer.
- Fix: The main screen last duration times were not clearing the second line value.
- Fix: Today was not automaticaly changing when mult-tasking the app and opening the next day.
- Fix: Choosing a Dry Diaper then Wet diaper would be saving as Dry.
- Fix: Changing date modes in Diary / Milestone after changing the date would cause a crash.
- Fix: Two letter names were not being saved.
Version 2.0 - August 8, 2010
- New Functionality: Updated for iOS 4 and the iPhone 4 Retina Display.
- New Functionality: Growth Charts and percentiles for ages 0-36 months have been added based on CDC or WHO datasets.
- New Functionality: The E-Mail export functionality has been completely re-written and the output is extremely customizable (Choose types, CSV and Chartable Format) and includes 18 built-in presets to get you started.
- New Functionality: "Settings > Timer Calculations, Display Units, etc. > Feeding" you can now disable the auto-lock feature when the timer is currently running. (This will however shorten battery life as the screen will not turn off.)
- Improved: The syncing speed between iDevices has been improved by moving the automatic backup to a background thread.
- Improved: The Export button (Email / Wi-Fi) has been moved from the Date label to a new button on the bottom-right of the main screen for easier access.
- Fix: In the Dry Diaper screen if you changed the date first then tapped on W or BM buttons second the date would change to the current date.
- Fix: iOS4 only bugs with the Date Pickers and Pausing Timers have been fixed.
Version 1.3 - April 10, 2010
- New Functionality: The highest requested feature has arrived - Sync between iPhones, iPod Touch, or iPad over local Wi-Fi.
Sync must be turned on by going to Settings > Timer Calculations, Display Units, etc. > Syncing.
- New Functionality: Edit Active Timers: From the main screen tap on an active timer and you can now add Notes and a Description, changing the date picker will allow you to change the start time.
- New Functionality: Added 4 new setting for Feeding.
- Default Feeding Method - Allows you to select how you are feeding your child, and adjust the interface accordingly.
- Duration Interval to Combine Feedings - Allows you to choose the time interval which will group the feeding into a single session for display.
- Show Additional Feeding - Allows you to turn off the Additional Feeding Dialog shown after a Nursing Session.
- Extended Nursing Timer - Extends the Nursing Timer to 1hr 39m.
- New Functionality: A new setting to change the default duration picker (start or end time) has been added.
- New Functionality: A new Dry diaper type has been added.
- New Functionality: If the type has been selected the "Last Fill" button will use that info to fill in the rest of the fields for a Bottle or Other Single-Event.
- New Functionality: A new setting was added to allow all ages to be displayed in Weeks and Days.
- New Functionality: Vaccines can be sorted by date or by name.
- Improved: When scrolling the day table on the Main screen the bottom child panel will reduce in height for a larger viewing area.
- Fix: The date label on the main screen was cut-off on long worded dates.
- Fix: A previously entered title was cleared from Diary and Milestones when a photo was added by the camera.
- Please Note: Version 1.3 will be the last version supported by OS 2.2.1, all new updates going forward will require iPhone OS 3.0 or greater.
Version 1.2.5 - November 19, 2009
- Fix: When feeding, if you went to add Notes or Edit a Description the additional feeding dialog would appear when it shouldn't.
- Fix: If a timer was paused and the device was locked manually or auto-locked; Upon returning back the timer display would continue to count. This was a display issue only, when saving the correct paused time was used.
- Fix: Bug fix with preferences.
Version 1.2.4 - November 13, 2009
- New Functionality: Added a 'Quick Save' option to all timers to quickly save without any notes or descriptions.
- New Functionality: Added a new setting to only E-Mail the active child instead of all children.
- Improved: Added an alert to notify users of a time change caused by time zone or daylight savings time. This alert is only seen when the time is less than the last time you closed Total Baby (ie. You set your clocks back)
- Fix: A small amount of user were having issues while saving photos.
- Fix: Changing the 'Timer Start Time' would incorrectly report a duration error if the current time was less than 10 seconds (ie. 12:10:09 PM).
Version 1.2.3 - October 23, 2009
- New Functionality: Added a 'Last Fill' button to the Bottle and One-time Other Event entry screens. When tapped, the empty top fields with automatically fill with the last saved entry. This makes repetitive entries really fast and easy.
- Fix: In some cases the timer buttons would not be functional if a timer has past the maximum limit allowed and the iPhone entered sleep mode.
Version 1.2.2 - October 9, 2009
- Fix: Solids are now counted correctly in the feeding timer for row count.
- Fix: Minor bug which caused a crash when viewing older data.
Version 1.2.1 - September 16, 2009
- Improved: Added a "+" button to settings screen to make it easier to create a new child (same as swiping right-to-left).
- Fix: Total Baby would crash if the note field was between 51 and 60 characters.
Version 1.2 - August 31, 2009
- New Functionality: Solids: Quickly add solids by selecting multiple items from a list of 55 built in solids that dynamically change based on the age of your child.
- New Functionality: Duration: Changing the Start or End time of a timer by duration is now possible by tapping on the "Duration" row.
- New Functionality: Edit Active Timers: From the main screen tap on an active timer and you can now change the start time.
- New Functionality: Help / Instructions have been added to the bottom of Settings to address the two most asked questions.
- Improved: Text was added to the Wet Diaper button to tell users that they can tap "W" to toggle between BM+W or just BM.
- Improved: Added an underline to the date label ('Today') on the main screen to let users know the words are a button that will let you jump to a new date or export the data.
- Fix: Application launch time will be faster in some situations.
- Fix: In some cases, leaving Total Baby running for an extended period of time caused the timer buttons to not function if the iPhone went into a standby mode.
Version 1.1 - August 12, 2009
- New Functionality: Backup all the data and photos as a single ZIP archive using a computer browser over local Wi-Fi. You can then Restore this backup to the same iPhone or a different iPhone as a method of transfer.
- Fix: Change the last duration of the Feeding timer to be based on the first Nursing or Feeding session instead of just the start of the last feeding when using Start as your preference.
- Fix: The display of a paused Feeding timer was not showing the correct time when Nursing on the right side with a single child. Only the timer display was affected by this bug, saving the timer always used the correct paused amount in earlier versions.
- Fix: For some users outside the United States that had 24-Hour Time turned off would cause Total Baby to crash.
Version 1.0.3 - July 18, 2009
- Improved: Added a new Begin Bottle Feeding after saving a nursing session to help mothers that supplement feedings with a bottle.
- Fix: A bottle couldn't be saved if less than 10mL.
- Fix: The Nursing total was not correctly using the paused duration.
Version 1.0.2 - July 9, 2009
- New Functionality: Added a Last time to the bottom of the Edit Window for all "Other" Events, this will allow you to individually determine the last duration for all one-time and timed events.
- Improved: Added "Active Date Only" to email the currently viewed day data.
- Fix: The delete button was not deleting the entries when deleted from the Entry Edit window.
Version 1.0.1 - July 3, 2009
- Fix: Low Memory issues causing the application to crash.
- Fix: Edit Descriptions was bringing up the wrong information for Bottle Feedings.
- Fix: Correct the label from "Type" to "Show at Age" when creating new bottles.
Version 1.0 - June 23, 2009
- We're Live on the iTunes App Store